Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth Trace JV are currently seeking to engage experienced and qualified HSE Advisors to support our offshore teams working with INPEX. These full-time positions will see you site based working a 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off roster (3:3).
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership and support for compliance and operational excellence in health, safety and environmental matters. The timely provision of the appropriate HSE tools, processes, expertise and insights will be key, as will your ability to communicate across multiple levels with the organisation with both site and office based stakeholders.
As a result, we seek to employ people who will succeed in this role and who will likely have:
- Experience providing advice and assistance to support operational leaders and our frontline teams to ensure the effective implementation of the Operating Excellence HSE systems.
- High level of experience in the development and implementation of HSE Management & Improvement Plans
- Ability to facilitate Risk Workshops (HAZID), developing Risk Assessment (JSA/SWMS) and verifying critical control effectiveness.
- Prior exposure to risk based incident investigations (Ideally TapRoot)
- Experience on-boarding and managing sub-contractors from a HSE perspective.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a live hydrocarbon environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant area
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec. It is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support to its clients’ need.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.