Facilities Call Centre Operator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Contract
EQL is the Queensland Government entity that combines the state-owned electricity distributors Ergon Energy and Energex. For more than a decade, Ventia has worked to deliver over $250 million of electricity and gas transmission and distribution (T&D) projects across Australia.
Ventia provide a range of Facilities Management services for Energy Queensland (EQL) including property services, cleaning, grounds maintenance, general and statutory facilities maintenance and project management services for Non-Network Infrastructure and substations across the entire state of Queensland.
About the Role
The Work Management Centre (WMC) provides a point of contact for EQL and Ventia staff and subcontractors to raise maintenance issues and service requests 24/7. It also provides assurance that all planned or reactive maintenance activities are carried out effectively and meeting Contract KPIs.
Based in our Townsville office, the operator is to log work requests, allocate work to subcontractors and provide status updates to assure compliance with the contract’s KPI requirements using the contract’s work management system.
- Log requests received by telephone, and allocate to subcontractors
- Ensure all requests are responded within the KPI timelines
- Troubleshoot problems encountered performing the requests
- Accurately and timely capture progress data
- Utilise knowledge of upcoming planned maintenance activity and other factors to optimise performance and reduce costs to EQL
- Jeopardy Manage requests to ensure KPIs are met
- Liaise with FM and Strategic Asset Management team as required to resolve issues
- Assist in other administration tasks such as the Ventia compliance system (VisRes) and car pool booking system as required
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will deliver excellent customer service and consistent delivery.
You will have experience in a call centre/ service centre environment and have a knowledge of facilities management. This role could suit someone from property management background.
The key skills and attributes required to be successful in this role include:
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Ability to interpret and communicate FM requirements
- Ability to follow Process and Procedures
- Stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate MS Office Skills
- Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) – SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Telephony Systems
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Build your professional network - being part of the broader Ventia community
- Access to a variety of health and wellbeing initiatives including discounted gym memberships and health insurance, as well access to our employee assistance program
Please click the “apply” link to express your interest in joining Ventia. We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.