Truck Driver (Class 4)
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia have two (2) vacancies for a Class 4 Truck driver.
- 3 years of proven work experience in road or civil construction are essential; No formal qualifications are required, but basic handyman / maintenance skills are a definite advantage; STMS qualifications (L1,) are an advantage
- Familiar with basic maintenance and construction equipment
- Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilled
- Physically fit, as the job requires: Digging, heavy lifting, prolonged periods of walking, standing and bending; Frequent repetitive hand, arm and leg/foot movements and pushing/puling is required for operation of controls.
- Class 4 licence and WTR endorsements preferable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Minimum 40 hours a week with an hourly rate range of $25 to $30
- Time and a half after 45 hours
- Stable, ongoing work that is classed as essential
- Supportive team environment with a “Safe for life” culture
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, click on the “Apply Now” button. To learn more about us, please visit www.ventia.com
Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test