Job Type: Part time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Ventia has a long-standing partnership with Qenos, and we are seeking several experienced & qualified Scaffolders for casual work at their Altona Facility. You will be responsible for delivering scaffolding services associated with maintenance activities across a variety of plant and equipment.
- Advanced/Intermediate Scaffold High Risk Licence - required
- Working at Heights and Confined Space entry tickets within 2 years - required
- Advanced/Intermediate Rigging High Risk Licence - Desirable
- WP and/or LF High Risk Licence - Desirable
- Current First Aid certificate - Desirable
- Crane operation (CN) High Risk Licence - Desirable
Skills & Experience
- Experience with complex crane lifts and execute lift plans
- Positive attitude towards health, safety & environment
- Demonstrated experience within the Petrochemical industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 148884