Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
The Contract Administrator role sits within the Queensland Transport South Coast team. This is a full-time permanent role based in Stapylton.
- Reporting to and supporting the Commercial Manager and overseeing all CA responsibilities for a diverse range of projects procurement, package, and negotiate sub-contract through to final account.
- Drafting subcontract agreements, administration of all subcontract claims, variations, managing and administration of progress payments process and any other related issues to subcontracts’ administration.
- Responding to correspondences and any other commercial and contractual related issues – both from a head contract and subcontract viewpoint.
- Supporting the team in all aspects of commercial practices including compliance, contract administration, claims, variations, reporting and financial processes at head contract and subcontract viewpoint.
- Working collaboratively with the project team to achieve successful delivery of projects within the programme and on budget.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in project or contract administration, finance, or equivalent-type role.
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management/Quantity Surveying/Engineering or business discipline is preferable. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Good time management or organisational skills with ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding and interpretation of contract and application of contractual obligations.
- Permanent and stable opportunity
- Reputable Company
- Genuine career progression
- Opportunity to step into other sectors in the Company
- Potential site visits to our operations
- Annual Leave Salary Sacrifice
- Novated car leasing
- Ongoing 9% discount on corporate health cover with MediBank
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.