Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are seeking to appoint a Scheduler on a Full Time basis at Robertson Barracks, Darwin, NT. The Scheduler is responsible for providing support to the JLU Manager Manager to ensure effective, efficient and best practice planning, scheduling, resourcing, progress monitoring and performance assessment reporting. As well as Coordinate with the client for regular progress and performance across service activities within our Defence Base Establishments.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Planning network maintenance activities and programs;
- Recording the maintenance plan in the Commonwealth Mandated Information System;
- Using the Commonwealth Mandated Information System for Work Order management, maintenance task scheduling, parts requisition and parts management;
- Liaising with JLU customers for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly requirements
- Contributing to collaborative innovation by:
- identifying continuous improvement initiatives
- analysing and recommending improvements to current Ventia and Defence maintenance practices.
- Performing additional work related responsibilities as Directed by the Commonwealth such as first aid attendant, safety committee representative, unit fire team representative and/or member of a business improvement team.
- Provide support to JLU in the provision of data and management of work orders.
- Provide clear and regular communication with team, JLU Manager and staff as well as client contacts.
- Ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Overview the mandatory report process ensuring that all documentation is uploaded to facilitate claiming.
- Attend review meetings with JLU and Managers, when necessary.
- Initiate action to prevent occurrence of non-conformance and implement solutions. Report and act on any non-conformances that appear in the process and implement corrective action.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess relevant qualifications in planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated at least three years’ experience in conducting planning and scheduling activities within a complex maintenance environment, including working with trade staff, coordinating repair parts and other resources.
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer service and customer expectations.
- Excellent Customer Service focus
- Good problem solving skills, writing and analysis skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Well developed computer skills in Microsoft and SAP (prefer).
- Relevant professional qualifications are desirable
Please note - As this role is based on a Defence site, you must be an Austalian Citizen to apply.
Ventia are seeking to appoint a Scheduler on a Full Time basis at Robertson Barracks, Darwin, NT.