Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
To deliver effective and efficient service delivery of Cleaning Services in Public Schools and Government offices across Western Sydney, we need you to join us as Cleaning Supervisor.
Ventia are seeking x3 dynamic Cleaning Supervisors within the Western Sydney region. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, each supervisor will be responsible for the supervision, training, and development of approximately 80-100 employees across 40 - 50 sites. The role will involve frequent travel throughout an allocated geographical region in Western Sydney and requires the successful applicant to have flexibility around start and finish times, as well as changes to operational requirements.
Key duties will include:
- Managing an efficient roster of fulltime, part-time and casual employees.
- Setting goals and objectives with operational staff to ensure that all work schedules are adhered to, and assist when and where required, to achieve service delivery standards.
- Managing any performance or conduct issues with employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all sites are compliant in relation to site documentation, equipment, chemicals and consumables to achieve contractual compliance.
- Conducting inspections of sites, client meetings and payroll duties.
- Identifying and reporting problems in processes or systems, as well as initiating appropriate action to prevent occurrence of non-conformances and recommend solutions to problems identified.
- Promoting and monitoring safe work practices.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with your staff, the client, management team, and internal staff.
Who we're looking for:
With proven supervisory experience, preferably in a facilities management or cleaning environment, you will have:
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- An ability to lead, motivate, and influence your staff members to deliver excellent results.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Intermediate written communication and IT skills.
- Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance (Cleaning) is desirable.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, you will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol test) and be able to obtain a police and Working With Children Clearance (WWCC).
In return, this position offers an excellent salary package, plus a company vehicle and a supportive work environment. At Ventia, we value our people and provide a range of other benefits to help you look after yourself and family as you build a rewarding career with us.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (maximum 2 pages) by clicking the 'apply now' button on this page.