Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
The Property Consultant is responsible for defining, assessing and managing all required SAED components of the client’s network roll-out according to customer guidelines, including but not limited to design delivery coordination, lease review and re-negotiation, tenure assessments, planning works and co-location applications.
The role will provide advice on all SAED related matters within project teams as well as maintaining a high level of communication with all team members along with guidance where required to assit with the delivery of project requirements. This is open to candidates who are based in Sydney and Melbourne with flexibility.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage all SAE requirements relating to the proposed installation or upgrade to the client guidelines
- Manage individual sites from design completion through to obtaining all required property approvals
- Successfully negotiate commercial agreements on behalf of clients with property owners and/or owner’s authorised representatives
- Achievement of allocated tasks within client KPIs
- Co-ordinate and finalise execution of all relevant legal documents to secure access / property consent as appropriate for the nominated site
- Responsible for the end-to-end Coordination of SAED delivery across multiple projects
- Reporting on progress to project managers including forecasting the delivery of all Property components of projects
- Take responsibility for the quality of Site Acquisition outputs
- Ensure all site acquisition processes and procedures, both internal and external are in accordance with clients guidelines and the prevailing Federal and State legislation
- Support the wider SAED Group by contributing advice, recommendations and subject matter information within the property area
What’s on offer
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing, and much more.
- Experience in telecommunications property acquisition industry
- Relevant degree, diploma or certificate in an appropriate discipline
- Good understanding of commercial lease negotiation and mobile telco specific lease matters
- Understanding of mobile telecommunications network rollout processes
- Good computer application skills with MS Office and mapping software
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 141551