Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, Ventia are currently seeking cleaners to join the team at Fisherman’s Bend in Port Melbourne.
Reporting to the Domestic Services Manager, this full-time role will see you perform cleaning duties in the office buildings situated around the Barracks to ensure efficient service delivery and exceptional customer experiences.
This is a Monday to Friday role finishing at 3pm at the latest and you must have the flexibility to travel to other metro defence locations.
About the Role
- Support the Domestic Services team by consistently delivering a friendly, helpful, and professional service to all customers.
- Clean, sanitise and maintain equipment, furniture and premises, ensuring all required repairs and maintenance are reported.
- Secure employment even during lockdowns in 2020 and 2021.
- Friendly and approachable
- Driven by good customer service
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Want to work in a good team environment
You must be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 147835