Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, we are currently seeking an ongoing full time Cleaner join the team at VIC Barracks on St Kilda Road.
Join an essential services business, working Monday to Friday (7am to 3pm or 6:30am to 2:30pm) in a friendly and supportive team.
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s wellbeing.
What you'll be doing:
- Cleaning of all touch points (taps, handrails, door handles, bathrooms).
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders.
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and being proactive.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Drivers Licence and reliable transport
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 149965