Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- One of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Monday to Friday Business Hours 12 month fixed term opportunity.
- Professional and career development on offer.
About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced On-Site Facilities Manager to join our team at Ventia looking after a high profile commercial building based in Parramatta for our whole of government portfolio.
The position will be responsibility for delivering facilities management services, management of subcontractors, delivery and monitoring of required maintenance plans, undertaking annual inspection, developing relationships and ensuring we meet our contractual obligations.
This is a 12 month fixed term maternity leave cover however there is a strong possibility that other opportunities will be identified within the wider organisation on completion.
To be successful for this position you must be an Australian Citizen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivery of facilities management service.
- Implement and monitor required maintenance plans for preventative and reactive works.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Preparation of data to contribute to the annual property plans.
- Prior experience with facilities management or real estate background.
- Demonstrated experience managing subcontractors across various trades.
- Exceptional safety focus and ability to drive best practice culture.
- Knowledge of effective cost management and budgeting.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: