Instrument and Controls Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Trace JV are looking for an Instrument and Controls Engineer, this full-time role will see you based in Darwin working Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating with the vendor specialist for Tubing Vibration surveys and planning for future surveys.
- Preparing sketches on Instrument tubing routes based on the vibration survey outcome/recommendations.
- Raising Notis in SAP for the corrective works /preparing material take off list as required for the implementation team.
- Field checks / verifications of the corrective works implemented
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher, from an accredited university
- Possess demonstrated competencies in the use of computer IT applications, SAP and Microsoft Office Suite of applications are preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Whilst not essential, LNG maintenance operations experience will be highly regarded.
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Job Req 149280