Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and holds a current Base Services contract to manage ADF facilities on a national level. Due to holding this contract, Ventia are looking to engage a full time Range Operator to provide maintenance to Range Training Areas. These positions will see you based at our Bindoon Operations, but will require remote travel to Range sites throughout WA.
- Provide technical advice to Broadspectrum Management and customers as required
- Ensure Red Flags / Red Lights are positioned in accordance with Range Standing Orders
- Assist the Range Supervisor with HSE Site Inspections, Job Analysis and Safety Observations
- Ensure all customer complaints are addressed and feedback is provided to the customer
- Prepare Ranges to suit customer needs
- Maintain and Operate that RLFTE applicable to the TAR
- Provide assistance to range users and other customers as required
- Ensure adherence to Range Standing Orders and report any identified breaches immediately to Range Control
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping activities within the TAR environment including but not limited to ablutions, camp accommodation and administrative facilities at the required frequencies
- Undertake Land Management activities within the TAR environment including but not limited to grass cutting, tree removal, weed spraying and GIS mapping
- Undertake first response bush firefighting activities within the limitations of qualifications, available equipment, safety and crew size.
- Undertake basic Estate Upkeep functions such as fence and gate repairs and other tasks
- Manufacture and repair targets as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in RTA and/or Land Management desirable
- Current Drivers Licence
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply. We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 149983