Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role:
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a strong Project Coordinator to be part of our Telecommunications - SCS team in NSW to assist in our overall project success and provide delivery support services across our National Projects team.
You'll be reporting directly to the Program Manager and will be based in our Huntingwood, NSW location, providing support to the wider group on project establishment, project financial performance, purchasing as well as admin and support services.
What you’ll be doing
- Schedules management
- Change Request Management
- Acceptance Management
- Purchase order management
- Completing site cost / timesheet reports from SAP
- Keeping track of project milestones and critical requirements
- Managing subcontractor relationships
- Minuting of project meetings
- All support administration for the team
What’s on Offer
Ventia have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A workplace that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options
- Personalised career growth with a suite of wellness initiatives and benefits
We are looking for candidates who have a solid background in project coordination, a strong background in the engineering / telecommunications industries is highly desirable and demonstrated experience in supporting major projects and staff will be highly regarded.
We are specifically targeting candidates with:
- At least 1-3 yrs. Project Coordination / Project Admin experience preferably within an engineering / and or telecommunications organisation
- Attention to detail with excellent skills in the MS Office suite
- Demonstrated experience working within a project management methodology
- Previous experience in assisting with creating and updating Project Documentation
- Previous experience in managing a Project Document Repository (SharePoint)
- Previous experience working with Optus delivery ideal
- Ability to take own initiative and resolve problems
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: [id]