Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Work with the largest essential providers in Australia and New Zealand
- Opportunity to learn and advance your career further
- Full-time permanent position that is based in Parramatta offering competitive salary
About the Role:
Based in our Parramatta office, and working within our longstanding Defence Contract, an opportunity exists for an experienced Scheduler/
Ventia is the largest provider of Defence estate support services and facilities management. We have over 20 years’ experience delivering base support capabilities.
- Deliver weekly schedules meeting operational performance targets for all assigned Sites in the Defence Base Services (DBS) contract.
- Provide schedule loading with 12-week horizons to ensure early alignment of maintenance demand, customer expectations, and resource availability.
- Coordinate and chair weekly schedule freeze and compliance meetings.
- Provide regular schedule reviews, updates, and reports to key stakeholders.
- Monitor status of dispatched service orders and communicate with resources to ensure receipt and acknowledgement of dispatched works.
- Coordinate timing and access to assets as required by facility security policies and maintain outage windows.
- Maintain scheduling data, including capacity management and resource allocation data.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in scheduling or production planning
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Click Field Work Edge scheduling software, or similar high-volume enterprise scheduling systems.
- Excellent proficiency of ERP systems and associated master data, SAP experience is highly advantageous.
- Competencies in the use of computer IT applications such as Microsoft Office suite, with advance skills in MS Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative, and commitment.
- Understanding of SQL and Power BI would be advantageous
- This position requires to be an Australian Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain an Australian Defence Baseline Security Clearance.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply:
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 149532