Location: East Perth
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to continued growth, Trace JV are currently looking to engage an SMP Coordinator to join our Offshore team which will see you Perth based working Monday to Friday.
This position provides leadership, direction and support for preparation and planning of maintenance activities through to implementation of shutdown and major maintenance activities. To be successful in this role you will have worked in a similar role and have extensive SAP PM experience.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating major maintenance activities
- Confirm scope and develop and compile work packs with detailed method statements incorporating inspection and test plans.
- Secure resources required to successfully complete scope and mobilize vendors for execution
- Create and develop work permits before mobilizing resources to site.
- Coordination of engineering, drafting, fabrication and implementation vendors to ensure quality and time commitments are met.
- Continuous improvement and updates in SAP Master Data.
- Task list development and updates, material cataloguing as well as BOM updates.
- Procure materials and raise service orders to successfully execute work orders to strict QA/QC requirements.
- Communicate with key stakeholders
- Reviewing and updating where required; piping, structural and mechanical engineering drawings.
- Participate in work place risk assessments for complex tasks
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant trade and/or discipline areas - ability to provide guidance, expertise to others
- Ability to organise and coordinate resources in an operational environment
- Knowledge of plant process – safety, integrity and maintenance processes
- Ability to supervise or lead a team, including demonstrated safety leadership
- Good computer skills in SAP, MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
- Experienced with SAP PM system
- Planning experience is preferred
- Demonstrated safety leadership
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Whilst not essential, LNG maintenance operations experience will be highly regarded.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.