Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- You will be joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest essential service providers.
- Full time perm Mon to Fri Business hrs + Split your time from office and work from home
- Genuine opportunity for career growth and progression
- Flexible location - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and other bases considered for the right candidate
An exciting opportunity for an experienced generalist People & Capability Advisor to join a fun, collaborative, and hardworking team supporting a diverse organisation.
The People & Capability Advisor is responsible for the provision of human resource/employee relations advice, case management to the business and for assisting in building basic employee relations knowledge and capability amongst the users of the HR Service Centre.
Flexibility of working from home and from the office.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to support our business managing complex workplace investigations and a variety of employee relations cases for our Project teams.
- Work closely with Ventia’s P&C Business Partners and P&C management on various cases and/or projects.
- Managing various Employee Relation / Industrial Relations compliance activities within a large organisation.
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive, and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- Qualification in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related discipline.
- Ideally experience in a similar HR/ People & Capability role, in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience in managing employee and industrial relations issues.
- Strong understanding of employment legislation and as well as the ability to interpret industrial instruments.
- Strong compliance skills and experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, well developed communications – both verbal and written.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: