Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Projects & Workplace Solutions team at Ventia.
The role will see you working closely with our Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans including resources, timeframes and budgets for property projects.
You will perform various coordinating tasks such as preparation and monitoring of project plans, costs schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures as well as organising and participating in stakeholder meetings and other administrative duties including, processing invoices and variation costs.
This is a permanent full-time role based in our North Sydney office.
- You will have the chance to join a growing team with a great culture that provides an opportunity for creativity and innovation. This is an exciting time to join the business, with development opportunities available.
- Flexibility – opportunities to work from our North Sydney office and alternate locations.
- Access to VenPerks – Ventia’s employee benefits platform.
Key duties, but not limited to:
- Preparation and monitoring of project plans, costs schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organising and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Detailed calendar and file/document management.
- Completing vendor onboarding.
- Ensuring quality and system compliance.
- Proven experience in projects, construction or similar role.
- Solid organisational and Administration skills, including multitasking and time-management as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance controls.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Suite. (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Unique client-side role that would suit technically minded applicants.
Must be eligible to hold an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance. As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
Position Reference Number: 149975