Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Due to the recent award of a long-term maintenance contract with Chevron, Ventia is seeking experienced & qualified E&I Supervisors for full time positions. The role will see you responsible for the field supervision for brownfield projects and maintenance works, on a 2:2 roster from Perth.
- WA Electrical Licence
- Cert 3 or 4 Instrumentation
- ‘C’ class driver’s license
- Cert 4 Leadership & Management – highly regarded
- Supervise the execution of brownfield project works
- Coordinate planning and debottlenecking work fronts on site activities
- Supervision of any emergent unplanned work scopes
- Review and approve all E&I workpacks/jobcards prior to work commencing
- Support E&I QC
- Occasionally supervise multi-discipline trades
- Providing progress updates, review schedules
Skills & Experience
- Supervision of brownfield project works
- Trade experience in E&I works within a live LNG plant
- Experience with managing multi discipline
- Ability to build & maintain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Familiar with using Microsoft Software products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exposure to CMMS Software preferably JDE (alternatively SAP PM)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
If you reside in Western Australia, meet the above minimum criteria, love a challenge and would like to be part of dynamic, growing team, please click the apply now button.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.