Cleaning Supervisor Role in Naval Base
Location: Kwinana Beach
Job Type: Full time
Venita’s professional cleaning sector is currently seeking to employ a reliable and committed Cleaner Supervisor who is willing to provide an exceptional service at our client’s refinery based in Naval Base. Past cleaning and leading experience is highly regarded; however, a strong work ethic and reliability is most important to us.
Based in Naval Base, as the Supervisor you will be responsible for daily operational cleaning requirements, ensuring that high standards of cleanliness are always delivered, and that staff are scheduled and trained to fulfil this requirement.
Monday from 07:00 to 15:00
Tuesday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
from $30.95 per hour + penalties and 10.5% Superannuation
Duties include but are not limited to
- Creating a positive and safe working environment
- Assist with on-the-job training
- Coordinate the work of Level 1 cleaners
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures
- Provide manager with a weekly report on site running
- Cleaning duties such as: scrubbing and buffing hard floors, strip and seal floor cleaning, deep cleaning, detailed cleans of public areas including gates, food courts, collection, segregation and disposal of waste, spot cleaning, including mopping, sweeping, toilet, car park and walkway cleaning
What what we offer you
A flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
There is nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
About you - To be successful in this role you must have
Personal drive & motivation, resilience, and integrity
Extensive knowledge of the cleaning industry
Previous experience organizing periodical cleans
Computer literacy and basic report writing skills
Skills & Experience
- A strong customer service focus
- Punctuality and time management skills
- Training and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Commitment to quality improvement
All applicants must provide a National Police Check (less than 12 months old), pass a medical assessment, including a drug & alcohol screen, and show proof of entitlement to work in Australia.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all Ventia positions.
Apply clicking on the ‘Apply’ button on the page.
Position Reference Number: 149804