Rotating Equipment Manager
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
We are currently looking to engage a Rotating Equipment Manager to join our team based onsite in Darwin.
We are looking for someone who will be an excellent people person and have a speciality in building relationships with the team, supervisors, internal managers and just as importantly with our client and stakeholders.
This role will suit an experienced superintendent who can look at the issues and work with the teams to deliver solutions, whether out on site or in the clients’ offices.
We have the rotating equipment specialists in house, so if this isn’t your strength but you have the mechanical knowledge and background with the above attributes, this could still be the job for you.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Set and maintain positive safety culture. Encourage new thinking and initiatives for safe work environment
- Manage and align with client expectations for campaign readiness and execution
- Review and update of business process with a focus of continuous improvement
- Rotating - Manage all elements of rotating equipment including but not limited to PR/MR, MLA’s, GTGs, STGs, Hose Replacements and gangways work with a significant focus on campaign work.
- Align with all discipline managers to foster team collaboration
- Manage schedules to execute planned compliance, productivity efficiencies and safety on the job
- Identity exceptional work practices and implement a culture where innovation is celebrated
- Take responsibility for all elements of direct workforce
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills; able to analyse, synthesise and select the appropriate solution from a range of competing solutions.
- Demonstrate extensive experience managing large workforce over various shifts and major shutdowns
- Experience in system analysis and software application development.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now.
Job Number 14955