LNG Instrumentation Electrician
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Part of our long-term ongoing LNG maintenance contract, Ventia is seeking experienced & qualified Instrumentation Electricians. This casual role will see you engaged on a Shutdown / Turnaround at Barrow Island with preventative, corrective and project brownfields maintenance forming part of our scope for the event.
What you can expect:
- Casual flat rate $82.80 per hour
- April commencement, main execution approx. 2 weeks with potential for post works as required
- Intial fligth from Perth Airport
- Return flight at the end of the Shutdown
- 12 hour shifts
- Collaborative and inclusive on-site culture
- Opportunity for continued shutdown work
What you will need:
- WA A Grade Electrical License (Essential)
- Certificate 4 Electrical Instrumentation (Certificate 3 - highly regarded)
- Hazardous Areas (EEHA Certificate) (Completed in the last 3 years - essential)
- Current (Low Voltage Rescue) LVR / CPR (Essential)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including D&A
- High Risk License (Desirable)
- Current First Aid certificate (Desirable)
- Working at Heights (Completed within the last 3 years - desirable)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (Completed within the last 3 years - desirable)
What you will bring:
- Experience in maintenance & fault-finding activities
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Gas compression & power generation systems
- Ability to follow process & procedures
- Experience maintaining and operating critical instrumentation, including transmitters, gas detectors and control valves
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent attitude towards health, safety & environment
If you reside in Western Australia, meet the above minimum criteria, love a challenge and would like to be part of dynamic, growing team, please click the apply now button.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.