Field Electrician - DC Power
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Construction Manager and Field Supervisor, the successful applicant will be providing full construction activities, maintenance and fault response on a range of equipment, with the ability to be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The Electrician position is based in VIC within our Critical Infrastructure division and are required to travel regularly within the "area of responsibility" - this will be a VIC role and area will cover Metro & Regional areas, with our Head Office being based in Cremorne.
Travel may involve working away from home (overnight stays & remote travel) and be available for after-hours emergency fault response callouts.
- Experience in DC Power Systems (rectifiers, batteries)
- Emergency Power Plants (Generators)
- Solar Powered Systems
- Station alarm experience in ACCADS, TESAMS and Ai Remote platforms
- Facility Maintenance issues requiring minor handyman skills
- Radio & Optic fibre technologies requiring sound fault diagnostics and rectification skills
- Various software and other applications including use of Maximo or Structure Builder (desirable)
To be successful you must have the following:
- Electrical qualifications / trade certificates and licence
- Valid Drivers License (HR Licence preferred)
- First Aid certificate with CPR
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 149186