Customer Service Representative / Call Dispatcher
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Roles
Due to an increase of works from our clients, we are seeking expressions of interest for Customer Service, Jeopardy and Dispatch Officers within our Ventia Operations Centre (VOC) to support Ventia and our clients through our state-of-the-art monitoring systems.
As a member within the VOC team, you will be required to manage incoming work orders for proactive and reactive maintenance of essential infrastructure in Victoria while ensuring service level agreements are met from our clients.
Key skills include ability to effectively work in a high-pressure environment whilst maintaining professional standards and excellent customer service behaviour. The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high attention to detail is critical to the role. Compliance to procedures is a fundamental requirement.
Ventia have multiple opportunities working on one of the following schedules:
- 24/7 365 rotating roster (5 weeks annual leave per year, plus monthly shift allowance)
- Monday to Friday (38 hours per Week) and
- Monday to Sunday 12 Hour Shifts 6am-6pm (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on 1 day off) RDO every second Friday
We offer flexible working conditions, development and working alongside a supportive and inclusive team, the role will be located out of Heatherton until March 2023 when the VOC will be moved into our new offices based in Cremorne (Richmond, VIC)
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring of Ventia and Client monitoring systems
- Faults handling and management
- Coordinate multiple and different trades based personal for urgent works / fault rectification
- Management of Ventia trade-based employees and sub-contractors
- Coordinate and support allocated field resources through effective communication a sense of urgency and the use of technologies to minimise cost and reduce travel time
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position or call centre operator experience accompanied with:
- Sound computing skills, specifically in the use of the entire MS Office Suite
- Prior experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems such as Maximo & Click (desirable)
- Strong customer service handling skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details.
Position Reference Number: 150899