Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
If you have an administration background & have always wanted to step into a large corporate this role is for you.
- One of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand
- Full time permanent opportunity – Based from Orange NSW
- Genuine opportunities for professional and career development - Training available
About the role
Ventia is partnering with UGL as the provider of facilities management for the Country Link Rail Network for NSW.
Based in Orange office this role will report into the Property Manager and be a key member of our diverse and friendly team.
Working on our contract you will provide coordination and support across a large portfolio of properties and assets.
Training for candidates with the right drive and attitude is on offer so if you’re a seasoned professional, have a residential real estate background or a solid administrator that wants to learn a new role in a large corporate this role is for you.
In addition to our permanent opportunity we also have a 18-month fixed term role available.
What you’ll be doing
- Interpretation of lease documentation and maintenance of the lease management database.
- Compiling reports on portfolio performance and statistics.
- Responding to enquiries with regard lease agreements.
- Reviewing and validating invoices against lease agreements.
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts.
What’s on offer
- Join one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Large, stable organisation with a respected reputation.
- Full time permanent opportunity - Located Orange NSW.
- Genuine opportunities for professional and career development.
You are a Team Player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.