Location: Arndell Park
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Are you a Technician who wants to maintain and upgrade traffic signals, intelligent transport systems (ITS), and street lighting equipment?
An opportunity within Ventia's Sydney Roads Asset Performance Contract becomes available for an ITS Technician in Regional NSW areas.
- Permanent - Full-time position based in ANY Regional NSW area
- Ensure compliance and best practice on all maintenance work completed
- $44.59/ hour + Super + Motor Vehicle
About the role
Reporting to the ITS Supervisor, you will maintain, fault find and upgrade Traffic Signal, ITS, and Streetlighting equipment, and systems during the service delivery of the contract. You are expected to deliver a profitable contract on time, cost, quality, and compliance requirements.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment in Regional NSW
- Comply with statutory requirements and the contract or project management systems
- Implement and comply with the site OH&S requirements as per Ventia policy
- Participate in the "on-call" and relief service obligation
- Participate in training to improve capabilities required for the contract or project
- Coordinate emergency response procedures
- Participate in the review of operational and maintenance procedures
- Support the Asset Manager and ITS Asset Engineer for the delivery of Asset Management Planning Services across the project
- Other tasks as defined by the ITS Supervisor
- Interest to maintain traffic signals and ITS equipment in Regional NSW (specific areas)
- Driver's license required
- Ability to provide outside of hours assistance whenever required
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 150725