Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
This role is working within the ODM Fixed Networks and reports to the Senior Project Manager. Your primary focus will be assisting the team to achieve their project outcomes by extracting, analysing and translating data into a form that can be used by the team. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding and translating data from different data sources.
- Extract, manipulate and analyse data and proactively communicate and collaborate this with managers and the team.
- Processing data requests into Ventia and Client systems.
- Ensuring contractual data compliance standards are maintained.
- Understand the business areas needs to ensure that data reporting is fit for purpose and provide advice for continuous improvement in data capturing and reporting.
- Automating tasks.
- Report generation through Power BI.
- Modifying data in Excel.
This is a 12 month fixed-term engagment to finish up in 2024.
What’s on Offer
A fast-paced work environment with a healthy culture and cohesive team. Flexibility to work from home three days a week. Training is provided in relation to systems, programs, and telecommunications.
- Access to a variety of Health and Wellness initiatives – including the EAP, Ventia’s Healthy Minds program and Healthy Bodies program.
- Employee benefits such as corporate travel discounts, Novated leases, private health discounts, credit discounts and more.
- Attractive remuneration and an opportunity for career development and diversification.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have:
- Strong experience in Power BI
- Strong Excel capabilities with VBA
- SQL database experience
- AZURE experience a bonus
- Python experience (for automation)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed communication skills
- Be inquisitive and have a proactive approach
- Aptitude for learning new things
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with multiple stakeholders and projects
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
Please click on the link below to send your covering letter and resume.
Position Reference Number: 150599