Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Supportive friendly team environment - diverse job description
- Perm Mon to Fri Business hrs - Forrest office ACT and work from home
- Career development – Training available
About the role
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for an administrative position with a difference. You will have the ability to assist in a variety of tasks for the Ventia Property Project and Workplace Solutions team and be able to have a real impact on our program of projects.
Flexible working is on offer. We are open to a splitting your time in the office and working from home.
Our program team offers a fantastic dynamic culture with supportive leaders that take feedback from the bottom up and welcome new ideas and suggestions with every team member able to contribute and challenge the status quo.
Training available, if you have a strong admin background, fantastic computer skills, good attention to detail, organisational skills and the keenness to learn and develop we want to hear from you.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- To be successful in this role you are required to be an Australian Citizen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysis of various data sources to contribute to the development of capital projects.
- Relationship management and support of project briefs, participating in client stakeholder meetings and engagement.
- Assist with coordination of the development of client schedule of works.
- Planning and financial allocations.
- Capturing data for accurate reporting.
- Reviewing, conducting and ensuring compliance for processing of documentation.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: