Electrical Technician - Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Be part of one of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, you are to conduct routine maintenance, inspection, and reporting all low voltage electrical and mechanical equipment on the M5 Southwest Motorway.
Suitable for someone looking a real work life balance. If you have just started as an Electrician or you are looking to wind down from the night shifts/weekend work, this is the role for you!
WHY join Ventia??
- Open to discussing the salary you are looking for!
- We offer real work life balance
- We take pride in our employee’s careers – progress into Supervisor positions
- Very easy going and family orientated environment
- Join a fast-growing industry! Our Transport and Railway industry is the future!
About the role
- Full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 7.00AM to 3.00PM
- Lead, support and train, and Electrical Technicians
- Maintenance and testing of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- Calibration and setting up of equipment and instrumentation
- Coordinate and assist subcontractors
- Identification of problems down to the component level
- Ability to participate in night shift on call rosters (Ute provided during on call period)
- Electrical Trade qualifications and NSW Electrical License
- Electrical Construction / Road /Water Maintenance experience is highly regarded
- Experience with PLC’s, ITS & CCTV Systems & equipment will be advantageous
- High level of electrical diagnostic & troubleshooting skill
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol check) and a Ministry of Justice check
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role, please call Jesse Ross on +61 428 928 523