Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities
In partnership with the Australia Defence Force, we are currently seeking a Procurement Clerk to join our team at Bandiana on a Full-Time basis.
As a Procurement Clerk, you will be responsible for processing purchasing transactions and maintaining inventories of materials, equipment, supplies and products.
- Support the Site Supervisor and other team members in the commercial and procurement aspects of the contract
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes and or cancellations
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries
- Resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in advanced administration function
- Experience in purchase ordering system, accounts and generating reports
- Competent in the management of inventory
- Competent in advanced Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
What We Offer:
- On the job training and active support
- An inclusive and supportive work environment where you matter.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- Take advantage of a range of benefits offered by reputable organisations including health insurance, banking, flights, accommodation and much more.
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 150782