Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are proud to be offering village services and facilities management at Kathleen Valley Village in WA. This camp facility is currently in construction phase and is earmarked to be one of the most iconic mine villages in WA!
The unique village has been designed in the shape of a dragonfly in a nod to a Dreamtime story from nearby Jones Creek and as a nod to traditional owners the Tjiwarl People.
Our team are currently seeking to employ Utility Kitchenhand staff
Key deliverables of Utility Kitchenhand will include but not limited to:
- Cleaning and washing up the kitchen area and equipment
- Perform general cleaning and maintaining a safe and hygienic work environment
- Assist with restock and stock rotation, loading and unloading supplies, stores and equipment
- Assisting with stock take and inventory control for all kitchen supplies
- Ensuring high level of customer service is exercised at all times
- Solid knowledge of Food Safety standards
- White Card
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Covid Certification
- Current full WA manual driver’s licence (mandatory)
- Unrestricted Australian work rights
All applicants must be willing to undergo and successfully complete:
- A police check
- Pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
- Provide proof of your right to live and work in Australia
- We offer genuine career progression in camp management and hospitality.
- Recreational facilities such as BBQ areas, brand new gym being built and licensed tavern
- Private accommodation included
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- State of the art resources to use at the facility
Please note, applicants who are not Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents must provide proof of entitlement to work including any restrictions on hours of work.
About the opportunity
Ventia Village services team provides comprehensive village management services including facilities maintenance, land management, domestic services, administration, security, wellbeing, and catering services.
Make an application:
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 150222