Junior Administration Assistant
Location: Winston Hills
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Small friendly and supportive team environment with flexible working conditions
- Permanent position – Winston Hills – onsite parking available.
- Comprehensive training available
About the role
Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full time Junior Administration Assistant to join the team on Ventia’s Land and Housing Contract at Winston Hills for an immediate start. This is a junior position and therefore zero to minimal experience is required to be considered.
Comprehensive training is available. If you have basic computer skills, attention to detail and the willingness to learn and develop we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- General administration support, inputting, reviewing & maintaining data within several Microsoft Excel Reports
- Reviewing, raising & dispatching Work Orders within the operating system - SAP
- Check on email enquiries and reply where applicable / general housekeeping of the inbox.
- Collaborate with other teams across the business.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills – both written and verbal.
What We Offer You
Ventia have partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
About Ventia's Land and Housing Contract
Managing NSW Land and Housing Corporation assets, we care for some of Australia’s most vulnerable citizens.
Providing both hard and soft facilities management services, we manage a large, culturally diverse workforce across hundreds of thousands of sites, always making sure we deliver best in class services for housing corporation residents.
Our work involves maintenance services (planned and reactive) and emergency call out, using our Sydney-based National Call Centre which takes calls directly from residents and actions them right through the process.
Through our call centre and pre-accredited and credentialed contractors, we manage repairs from first call to completion, delivering great results for residents.
- 65,000+ properties services across metropolitan NSW
- 2,300+ workforce
- Manage approximately 130 subcontractors
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button or email your resume to: email@example.com
You’ve got this!