Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. We provide the services that keep infrastructure working for our communities.
Ventia’s Pre-Contracts team is responsible for developing and submitting tender responses to win and retain work, from capture planning through to contract award.
About the Role
We seek a talented Bid Coordinator, Office Administrator, Administration Assistant or Graphic Artist, to join our team.
This is a permanent full-time role. We are looking for candidates who can preferably be based in our accessible North Sydney office, with the possibility for some hybrid work arrangements for the right candidate.
Reporting directly to the Bid Manager/ Writers Manager, you will be accountable for supporting the planning, development and delivery of EOIs, tenders and presentations. You’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team who supports one another to accomplish the task.
- Be part of a team working on diverse projects.
- We value work-life balance, and the team is leading the way in promoting flexible working. Our Bid Coordinators are located all around Australia and New Zealand.
- Secure, permanent employment.
- Opportunities to progress your career with Ventia.
Key areas of Accountability
- Primarily assist with the administration to support team, establishing and maintaining the SharePoint tender team site and managing users.
- General office duties.
- Organise key meetings.
- Understand all submission requirements and prepare compliant macro-enabled response templates.
- Manage response templates throughout the bid process, including formatting and troubleshooting as required.
- Update the bid response tracking tool to ensure completion of documentation.
- Assist with document management, clarification management, and ensure all team members have access to the latest versions of client and internal documents.
- Assist with development of compelling documentation.
- Maintain all client communications and addenda to ensure the team is notified.
- Liaise with Bid Manager and Writers to develop graphics for the bid, including organisational charts. (using PowerPoint, Illustrator or Visio)
- Oversee the final proposal production process.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Customer focused and bright, positive demeanour.
- Experience in creating graphics / graphic design.
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe suites.
- Ability to work under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Experience in tendering.
- Flexibility and willing to help with any task.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Click Apply and forward your CV along with a cover letter outlining your experience.
Position Reference Number: 149168