Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity is available offering long term employment for people with backgrounds in cleaning and/or hospitality for locations around the City of Sydney LGA. Reporting directly to the Cleaning Supervisor, you will provide high quality Cleaning Services to numerous government facilities within the Sydney CBD Location.
Working hours (Monday - Friday with some weekend work)
- Casual evening work | 4pm – 12am
- Additional penalties for weekends will apply
- Cleaning of all touch points (taps, bubblers, handrails, door handles, bathrooms etc.)
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
What were looking for:
- Good communication and time management skills
- An eye for detail and being proactive
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Certificate II/III in Cleaning Services (preferred but not essential)
- Drivers Licence (Not required but desirable)
In return, Ventia can offer you:
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment
- We take our people seriously, helping them to learn and grow within their career
- Ventia have partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
Select "Apply Now" to submit your application & CV.
Position Reference Number: 150840