Location: Arndell Park
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Work with the largest service providers within Australia and New Zealand
- Enjoy work flexibility and great team culture with abundant opportunity to learn and grow
- Permanent full-time opportunity, onsite parking available
About the role
The Sydney Roads Asset Performance Contract is a venture which will undertake the delivery of maintenance excellence to improve the lives of customers and communities, making Greater Sydney a better place to live, work and play.
Sustainability manager will be experienced personnel who would provide expert advice to progress the sustainability performance across projects by discussing improvement opportunities and come up with strategies and solutions.
What you’ll be doing
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, developing & implementing project sustainability objectives and targets in line with legislative and contractual requirement, inclusive of an Operations ISC Rating
- Identifying and managing the sustainability risks across the program
- Ensure sustainability data is captured and reported in accordance with contractual and corporate requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including the Infrastructure Sustainability Council and TfNSW
- Present at industry events and support submissions to awards and publications
- Prepare monthly and annual reporting
- Incorporate sustainable practices through business processes
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Environmental Science or similar discipline
- Demonstrated experience implementing and delivering sustainability outcomes in infrastructure
- Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professional (ISAP)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related industry (road/ tunnel / operations and/or construction)
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to maintain strong and highly collaborative working relationships across various internal teams.
- Effectively and diplomatically navigate barriers in the pursuit of sustainable objectives.
- Dealing with ambiguity does not phase you - you are organised and adaptable. Finally, you are result orientated - you achieve results with integrity.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely, and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply:
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: 150137