Mechanical Materials Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
TRACE JV is seeking a Mechanical Materials Coordinator to join their offshore team. This role will see you working Monday to Friday based in East Perth.
In this role you will be responsible for the timely delivery of all materials required to execute maintenance activities onshore/ offshore. This includes liaising with shutdown, warehouse, and facility personnel to ensure no delays occur due to material unavailability.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage, monitor, and deliver materials for individual work scopes core maintenance, Pre shutdown, execution and post shutdown activities and campaign maintenance.
- Understand planning logic for each specific job operation to ensure material requirements are understood and match the timing required.
- Report and monitor shutdown materials KPI’s for area of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot, follow up and resolve material availability issues through network of shutdown, purchasing, and warehouse personnel.
- Strong emphasis on field verification of staging and provisioning, and assurance checking of all other preparation activities.
- Experience as a field maintenance technician or logistics specialist 5-7 years’ experience.
- Understanding of maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution of shutdowns.
- Experience in a materials co-ordination or warehousing role, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with the provisioning of scopes and the understanding of the development of detailed work packs.
- Experience with staging of materials ready for final delivery in a planned manner.
- Experience with maintenance management business processes.
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance, and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now.
Job Reference Number 150937