Bulk Material Handling - Operator
Location: Roxby Downs
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia has positions vacant for Bulk Material Handling Operators on our contract based in Roxby Downs.
This role is part of the team which supports BHP Billiton Olympic Dam operations to reliably deliver the site requirements for bulk materials handling and associated services. 2:1 roster Day/ Night Shifts with some shared accommodation available.
This role requires you to:
- Adhere to safety regulations, procedures and instructions.
- Execute construction and maintenance activities including receive load, unload, relocate and distribute materials on the work sites.
- Control and operate equipment, including but not limited to excavators, dump trucks, haulers, loaders, mobile crushers, MTS, integrated tool carriers, in a safe, compliant, efficient and accurate manner.
- This equipment is used in the provision of bulk materials handling services including: Slag Pot Management, Slag Hauler operations, Electric Furnace Slag, Sand Processing, Anode Haulage and routine services.
We are seeking Multi Skilled Operators preferably with the below tickets:
- 2-3 years experience in civil construction preferred.
- HR (or higher) Licence.
- Front End Loader.
- Integrated Tool Carrier.
- Dump Truck.
- Water Truck.
- White Card.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Please click ‘APPLY’ and follow the prompts to lodge your CV and supporting documents in application for this role. Please note this is not a FIFO role and you will be required to source your own accommodation.