Civil Delivery Team Leader
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
Ventia are seeking an experienced Civil Delivery Team Leader to join our Yarra Valley Water team in Coburg, Victoria. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will manage in field delivery of civil works, and add your experience to optimize service delivery.
Prior experience in reactive or proactive works in water and sewer works will be necessary to succeed in this role.
- Manage the service delivery of field triage, crews and subcontractors safely, efficiently and to industry standards
- Liaise with Yarra Valley Water customers and Ventia management
- Provide expert technical advice to field staff when required
- Facilitate team member onboarding, development and exiting
- Manage contractor invoices, timesheets and daily reporting
- Manage any SHEQ risks in collaboration with Yarra Valley Water operations
- Review and manage KPIs on a daily basis and rectify outliers
- Certificate III – Water operations or equivalent experience
- Certificate III – Civil Construction or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ field experience in water and sewer underground network maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate staff
- Ability to promote SHEQ culture and Ventia values.
What We Offer You
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter
- Exceptional salary package on offer
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 150941