Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Opportunity:
Ventia has been awarded the Across Government Facilities Management Arrangement (AGFMA) for the Government of South Australia. We are seeking Project Managers to provide sound management to multiple small, large, and complex projects including project plans, scope definition, timelines, quality definition, assurance, and financial control.
The Project Manager is accountable for maintaining exceptional client relationships, developing stakeholder lines of communication, and ensuring project delivery in line with client requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years industry experience and a relevant qualification. You will also be a strong performer to ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, cost and schedule whilst maintaining the agreed project management standards and consistency ensuring delivery achieves all Company and Client requirements.
We are seeking roles for both Metro and Regional Adelaide including Port Lincoln, Port Pirie, Whyalla & Ceduna. Please specify your preferred location upon application.
Key Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Through role modelled leadership, maintain an environment that is outcomes focussed and encourages open communication within our Service Delivery network, Contract Support functions, including the Asset team, and SA Government Agencies
- Lead the project team to ensure the achievement of project specifications including asset maintenance related activities ensuring achievement against defined success indicators around sustainability, relationships, sub-contractor performance, client expectations and delivery requirements
- Establish and maintain productive client relationships, facilitating effective project delivery and escalation management
- Work in consultation with the Project and Asset teams to establish regular reports on technical, systems and productivity performances
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Project management or relevant industry experience
- Competency in project management software
- Ability to manage subcontractors in the operation of their duties
- Project reporting, monitoring and rectification reporting and forecasting
- Practical experience in project lifecycle of FM related projects
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with demonstrated ability in influencing outcomes across stakeholders
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. On behalf of more than 30 government agencies across South Australia, AGFMA covers asset management for government-owned facilities and will generate a revenue of approximately $300 million per annum over the initial term. We will safely deliver these facilities management services to the community of South Australia, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click apply button on this page.