Maintenance Services Employee level 2
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is one of the world’s leading infrastructure and municipal services organisations, and is a leading supplier of asset services and integrated solutions, helping our clients to deliver real business outcomes, safely and responsibly. We provide services to vast industries, including Resources, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, Transport, Social and Defence Sectors in Australia and New Zealand, providing Logistics, Facilities Management, Consulting, Construction, Care, Welfare, Operations, Maintenance.
To provide maritime and navigational aid structures, building maintenance and landscaping operations, to maintain, repair, replace and ensure the integrity and performance of equipment and property of the Department of Transport.
- Perform planned and daily maintenance on DOT infrastructure as directed.
- Repair, refurbish or replace defective property, plant and equopment and eprform reactive maintenance activities as required;
- Assist in all areas of the contract
- Work as an individual and as a team member;
- Maintenance and safe keeping of tools, equipment (including safety equipment), plant items, motor vehicles, crane trucks and hired plant items;
- Observance of quality and Technical procedures, work instructions and practices;
- Participate in appropriate training both formally and informally (by passing on own expertise) as required by the quality system.
- Provide a knowledge base and egage in assist training and up skilling of peers
- Make recommendations to the Supervisors in relation to work practices which could improve quality, increase productivity and reduce cost.
- Ensure plant and equipment husbandry is maintained throughout all work practices
- Work in a safe and effective manner at all times.
- Hold a Current Drivers License
- Hold a Forklift Ticket
- First Aid
- Hold a White Card / Construction Card
- Working un-supervised basis
- Working outdoors in all types of weather
- Have the capability of work in confined spaces and heights.
- Able to work over water
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job that’s right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business, so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
Position Reference Number: 150971