Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
In partnership with the Australian Defence Force, Ventia are currently seeking a Stores Person on a Full-Time basis at Bandiana.
This is a Monday to Friday role.
Duties includen but are not limited to:
- Operation of a small delivery vehicle, such as a delivery van or light rigid truck
- Ability to allocate and retrieve goods from specific warehouse areas
- Basic computer operation Literacy and numeracy, skills suitable to the work environment
- Basic interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to apply OHS policy and procedures within the scope of their role.
Skills and Experience:
- Suitable experience in a stores, logistics or warehousing environment.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Manual Driver's Licence or Light Rigid licence (desirable)
- Requirement to undertake and complete of MILIS introduction training Undertaking Certificate III in Transport and Distribution via on-the-job
You must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to maintain a Defence clearance in order to be eligible for these positions, as well as be able to pass an Australian Federal Police Check and Medical Pre-Employment Checks as required by the contract.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.