Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia is seeking Bushland Labourers for our partnership with the Mornington Shire council. You will carry out bushland management works in reserves, open spaces and bushland across the Mornington Peninsula.
The Bushland team focuses on ecological fuel management and natural resource management. We are on the lookout for passionate people – with on the job training provided for career progression.
What’s on offer:
- Monday – Friday 38 hour week, fortnightly RDO
- Stable full-time work
- Tight-nit, supportive team
- Ensure works are carried out with minimal disturbance to the environment
- Carry out general bushland maintenance
- Ensuring works are done safely and in keeping with client standards
- Reporting any tools that are defective or in need of repair to management
- Assist the Parks and Roadsides team where required.
- Demonstrated experience in natural resource management/ecological fuel management or related field
- Supporting trade/tertiary qualification in natural resource management is desirable
- Able to work in a team
- Chemical Users certificate (ACUP) desirable
- Level 1 Chainsaw certificate desirable
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number 150692