Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- X2 Full time permanent opportunities - Monday to Friday, standard business hours
- Forrest ACT Office - Training available!
- Indigenous candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Joining our team, you will provide exceptional customer service to our clients to ensure calls are managed in a prompt and effective manner.
The successful applicant will genuinely care about their customers and want to make a positive impact on other people's lives within local communities. If your values align with this and you thrive being in a busy and diverse workplace, then we want to meet you!
- Respond to high volume inbound calls from members of the community.
- Dispatch work order (send it to contractors for work action in timely manner.
- Managing urgent or high priority work order needing fast.
- Monitor and take appropriate actions to ensure work orders are completed within service level agreements.
- Maintain and update various databases, spreadsheets, and documents.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to listen and demonstrate empathy to customers.
- Keen and willing to learn and be part of the team.
- Resilience when dealing with challenging calls.
Please note that you must be an Australia Citizen to be considered for the position.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.
Position Reference Number: 150444