Junior Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Winston Hills
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the role
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team, working remotely in your own allocated geographical area within the Western Suburbs of Sydney. You will be responsible for inspecting vacant and tenanted buildings and coordinating trade contractors / subcontractors to perform works that are required to be completed in a compliant and timely manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate with staff and Subcontractors to ensure that they are kept informed of any issues relating to contract performance and compliance.
- Coordinate delivery of projects to comply with the contract expectations and timeframes.
- Ensure that work site instructions are followed including Risk Assessments, Job Analysis, Hazard Identification, and In Process Inspections.
- Ensure all works are being carried out as required by contract specification and building standards/ building codes.
- Identification, supervision and day-to-day control of subcontractors, including performance monitoring and recommendations on work allocation.
- Conduct and record inspections strictly in accordance with the schedule provided to ensure compliance to our quality plan.
What’s on offer
- One of the largest essential service providers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Full time perm role - Monday to Friday business hours (flexible) + Tool of Trade Vehicle.
- Career development, rewarding community work on offer.
- Trade Qualification is essential.
- Current Driver’s License.
- White Card
- Intermediate computer / ipad skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
If you are keen to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
What We Offer You
Ventia have partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more, we also offer the following:
- A flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our people's careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- There's nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button.
Position Reference Number: : 150862