Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
We are seeking cleaning staff who are willing to go the extra mile for NSW schools, to provide a clean and safe environment for our children, teachers, and communities within the Lake Macquarie & surrounding suburbs – Gwandalan, Morisset, Wyee, Cooranbong, Bunnell’s Bay, Caves Beach, Belmont, Charlestown, Glendale, West Wallsend, Awaba, Toronto, Rathmines, Wangi Wangi, Dora Creek, Caves Beach, Catherine Hill Bay, Mandalong and Martinsville.
Please note we require you to have 5 days availability across Monday to Friday.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Cleaning Supervisor, you will provide high quality Cleaning Services to the Public Schools, TAFE Colleges, and Government Buildings. The suitable applicant must have a current driver’s license and reliable transport. They must also be able to pass a National Police Check, Pre-Employment Medical (including drug & alcohol testing), and obtain a paid Working with Children Check, prior to commencement.
We offer work-life balance by giving you the choice of the following shifts:
- Permanent, 8 hour, positions available for split shift (full time basis, 5am - 9am and 2pm - 6pm)
- Early morning shift: 5am - 9am (Casual or permanent part-time basis)
- Afternoon shift: 2pm - 6pm (Casual or permanent part-time basis)
- Cleaning of all touch points (taps, bubblers, handrails, door handles, bathrooms etc)
- Mopping, sweeping, dusting, and vacuuming
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Duties will change as per the shift you are available for
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication and time management skills
- An eye for detail and proactive approach
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- No experience necessary
What's in it for you? Ventia can offer:
- Up to 6 weeks leave entitlements for those working full time (split shifts)
- Certificate III in cleaning services available for eligible employees
- Internal career development
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Onsite training provided by qualified trainers
- Secure ongoing employment
- Uniforms and PPE provided
Ventia is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. Through our long-term relationship with the Department of Education and Communities and Public Works, Ventia has been successfully delivering on one of the largest contracts in our Australian division. We provide facilities management and cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFE Colleges and Government Buildings in the Hunter, Central Coast and Western/Northern Sydney regions.