Job Type: Full time
Due to continued growth TRACE JV is seeking an experienced and qualified Materials Co-Ordinator for a Monday – Friday position based locally in Darwin NT.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide timely delivery of all materials required to execute maintenance & shutdown at the onshore facility. This includes liaising with shutdown, warehouse and facility personnel to ensure no delays occur due to material unavailability. The role will be responsible for understanding all aspects of material status from purchasing, delivery, storage, final receipting, consumption and where required the returns process.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage and facilitate movement of the spares through the take-on process from the point of receipt from the Project through to hand over to warehouse personnel responsible for storage of the materials, including processing material reverse reservations in SAP
- Maintain a master list of handover spares, monitor progress and provide fortnightly reports on each phase of the spares management process
- Liaising with different departments and representatives to ensure materials are being processed in a timely manner and to alleviate any delays in the process.
- Ensure rigorous application of QA processes when accepting and processing materials
- Ensure SAP data is developed with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in a materials co-ordination or warehousing role.
- Experience with the provisioning of scopes and the development of detailed work packs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks and deadlines.
- Exposure to SAP.
- Advanced Excel.
- Previous vendor/subcontractor management experience.
- Prior Oil & Gas Maintenance or operations exposure.
TRACE is a joint venture between Ventia and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance, and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges, and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing, and exciting company, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Job Reference Number 150906