Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
Ventia are currently taking expressions of interest for an Accommodation Clerk to work at the new Howard Springs Defence Precinct. As a Accommodation Clerk, you will be responsible for managing the room booking and allocation service for all Defence personnel.
This would see your responsible for raising maintenance requests, cleaning requests, customer complaints and customer Service. Although the position is primarily front office based, you will be required to perform room quality inspections, receipt of deliveries, maintaining log books for trades and visitors, and so on.
- Manage the Room Booking and Allocation service for all authorised personnel posted, attached to or transiting through the base, including car parks as required
- Manage any dedicated or allocated computer hardware and software including all primary and supplementary programmes
- Provide Occupancy Reports by Rank and Block/Room
- Provide monthly Occupancy Statistics for both Transit and Living-In rooms as directed by the Domestic Supervisor
- Liaise with the Manager to ensure that accommodation allocated is appropriate to the member’s rank or status and seek direction in the event of unavailability of appropriate level accommodation
- Liaise with the Manager and seek direction in the event of Officer or SNCO accommodation facilities being fully booked
- Issuing keys on arrival and collecting keys upon departure
- Maintain records of key allocations for all Rooms/Buildings keys and ensure that any Missing/Unaccounted for Keys are investigated and reported immediately to the Supervisor
- Ensure Room Inventory and Condition Reports are completed prior to arrival and upon departure
- Ensure that all Furnishings, Fittings and Essential Services in accommodation buildings and rooms are operational one working day prior to, and upon, occupancy
- Manage the day to day security of all unallocated keys, including temporary issues for maintenance or cleaning purposes
In order to be considered for these positions, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Australian Driving Licence essential (C Class).
- Previous experience in a Hotel will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities
Ventia are currently taking expressions of interest for an Accommodation Clerk to work at the new Howard Springs Defence Precinct.