Operations Analyst - Lubricants
Job Type: Full time
Operations Analyst - Lubricants
A career with Viva Energy is more than just a job! It’s an opportunity to be part of something bigger. The opportunity to join an amazing team committed to supporting our evolving energy needs and helping to build a secure and sustainable energy future.
Our energy helps people reach their destinations, fuels industries, support local businesses and communities. We are proud of the role we play in the local economies where we operate and supporting Australia’s energy security.
Our future plans will support a transition to sustainable, lower carbon energy solutions. At the heart of our plans is people power. People who want to be part of the change and the solution. People who want to make a difference to ensure our customers, communities, environment and the planet thrive today as well as tomorrow. Will you be part of the energy solution?
About the role
As a valued member of the Customer Solutions Team, this key role focusses on the internal processes, tools and systems that enable our customers and other stakeholders to interact with us effortlessly. This role supports Key Account Managers across Lubricants & other Lines of Business who purchase Lubricants.
This role will have direct customer interaction and the opportunity to build customer relationships, whilst working with a number of internal stakeholders including Sales, Lubricants Supply Chain, Pricing and Credit.
Within this Operations Analyst role you will:
- Partner with Lubricants Sales Teams to gain an in depth knowledge of the customer segments, customer behaviors and business direction to become a fully trusted business partner.
- Build relationships directly with Lubricants Customers to support business growth
- Drive Customer Satisfaction through ownership of the Lubricants OTC (Order to Cash) process. This includes working across a number of customer and internal stakeholders to identify issues, conduct investigations and deliver resolutions in a timely manner
- Subject Matter Expert for the Viva Energy MOVE portal, driving a higher uptake amongst customers and increasing Key Account Manager knowledge.
- Subject Matter Expert for Salesforce – supporting sales teams to utilize this CRM tool in their day-to-day operations and gathering feedback for improvements to be shared into the Customer Experience team.
- Increase sales team productivity by being the first point of call for administrative tasks, or alternatively optimizing or automating the Order to Cash Processes to streamline tasks and activities.
- Strategic customer onboarding across the Lubricants business including account set up activities
You will be energised by building key relationships, solving problems and have an agile mindset. You will have experience in process and business improvement with the following attributes;
- You will love helping people and be customer obsessed
- Be extremely accurate, attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the End to End (E2E) Order to Cash (OtC) process
- Very good written and verbal communications
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Have amazing self-management skills including the ability to work autonomously and prioritise own workload and deliverables
- Previous exposure to getting things done, influence through others and collaborate across the organization
- IT Skills across MS Office Suite, Salesforce JDE, Power BI and Intermediate
Other Systems/Tools:Confluence / Jira / Test Rail Miro; Retrium; Survey Monkey
We offer a range of benefits to help you to Grow, Belong and Thrive
- Challenging roles and meaningful work to help you grow your career
- A leading approach to flexible working.
- Access to a range of best in class wellness initiatives.
- Generous and flexible parental leave - accrue full time super until your child turns five.
- A competitive package
- 25% fuel discount
- We pay your permanent and total disability and death cover insurance.
At Viva Energy, our purpose is helping people reach their destination. We manufacture, import, blend and deliver energy products through our extensive supply chain network. We are the exclusive Shell licensee in Australia, and supply around a quarter of Australia’s fuel through our network of around 1345 service stations and through our commercial partnerships with some of Australia’s biggest companies.
It’s an exciting time to join Viva Energy, as we play our role in providing safe and reliable fuel supply today while preparing for the lower carbon energies of tomorrow. Our goal is to support the world's evolving energy needs and achieve net zero by 2050. Our future plans include a gas terminal and a solar energy farm, projects to support alternative energies such as renewables and hydrogen, and the development of strategic storage to improve fuel supply security.
Being awarded the WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for the past four years, only highlights that we are driven by our people and continuing our focus on making Viva Energy reflect the ever changing face of Australia. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and encourage and support diversity in our traditional and non-traditional roles.
At Viva Energy Australia, we believe flexibility is the new normal. So much so that we have developed and embedded our flexible working philosophy called ‘Viva Flex’. We are open to all flexibility options from hybrid working, remote working, part time, job share options to name a few. We are happy to discuss what this would look like for you as you start the recruitment process.
Apply now via the links
Applications close 1st Febuary 2023