Job Type: Full time
- 12 months Full Time Fixed Term (Maternity leave cover)
- Shape the future of V/Line as a service for all members of our community
- Attractive package and a free myki travel card for metropolitan & regional travel
At V/Line, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We offer a range of flexible work options and actively encourage applicants from any background including people with disability and people who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
About the role
Be a part of our Customer Experience team to support the management and coordination of V/Line’s customer and community engagement in relation to disability access.
As an Accessibility Advisor, you will also developandimplement communicationandengagementactivities thatspecifically address the issues as they impact customers, community and V/Line’s ability to operate.
Key Accountabilities include:
You will bring outstanding stakeholder management skills and the ability to form meaningful relationships.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
Candidates with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply. Your insights will contribute to our alliance of great minds, while growing your own career.
What we Offer
In addition to free Myki travel, we offer:
- Community impact – Make a genuine difference. Work in a role that connects Victorians, every day.
- Huge potential – We’re transforming, and you can to. Be a change maker, recognised for your contribution and creativity.
- Dynamic environment – V/Line operates in a constantly changing space. Join a fast-paced and exciting organisation.
- Collaborative team – You’ll be part of the broader Capability team. Surround yourself with talented, passionate peers.
- Flexible working– We support flexible working. Work in a way that supports you to thrive in your role.
To obtain a Position Description and arrange a confidential discussion about this premier opportunity, please contact Neha Bakshi, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at email@example.com
This position is classified as CLERK C3 – C6 ($45.0232 - $52.9728 per hour) in accordance with the current V/Line Rail Operations and Administrative Employees Agreement 2019/ Asset Management Enterprise Agreement 2019.
How to Apply
Please use the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application, including a cover letter and current resume.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment screening including, probity (police) checks, medical assessment, and Australian entitlement to work. Employees of V/Line are required to maintain a valid Working with Children Check Victoria (Employee) for the duration of employment.
Applications close: 5pm on Wednesday, 27th September 2023.
V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community.