Data Systems Technical Advisor
Job Type: Not Specified
- 6- month fixed term contract, 104K + Super and Co-Contributions
- Opportunity to work in a team that is focused on continuous improvement
- Based Centrally in Leederville with working from home and flexible work options
We’re embracing technology.
Care to join us on our journey to innovation?
About the role
As a Data & Systems Technical Adviser you will provide ongoing support to compliance monitoring and reporting for operational and regulatory performance of the Water Corporation’s drinking water and wastewater schemes. This role is available on a 6 month fixed term basis .
What You’ll do
- Provide technical input to and assist with the enhancement and development of the Water Quality Management and operational reporting systems.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement processes to support achievement of regulatory compliance outcomes
- Provide technical and strategic liaison on behalf of process groups and operational groups on water quality data systems
- Produce and review water and wastewater compliance, performance, and governance reports, follow up on non-compliances and make recommendations as required
- Support and participate in water and wastewater quality performance audit programs and assist in preparation of annual water and wastewater quality reports
Key skills and experience
- Qualification in a relevant scientific discipline
- Considerable experience in use of quality management systems or related business systems and information management systems
- Ability to troubleshoot data and process issues and strong report writing skills
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role, Applications to close Friday 25th of November .
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.